Wonderballs

Options
jessbrownfrown
jessbrownfrown Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

hey I’m new to the candy crush community but I’ve been playing for years. I’m currently on level 5232. When the batula feature came along it was awesome. I was able to time it out everyday to make sure when I wake up I can search for the wonderball and it would only be like 3 levels away now all of a sudden it’s like 13 levels away .. can you help me understand why that is? Now I’m loosing all my bars and specials. Is there a way to get the wonderballs back faster? Lmk thanks

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jessbrownfrown and welcome to Soda community!

In treasure hunt, players have the chance to open as many wonderballs and they want per day. unlocking wonderballs depends on a certain amount of levels passed. Rewards get better when the players manage to keep their wonderballs streak going.

Since rewards get better along the way, winning them becomes a tad bit more challenging 😅. players start out with 15 mins of timed boosters (easy wonderball) after playing a few levels and end up winning 1 or 2 fully formed supersonic lollies or 3 or 5 gold bars (marvelous wonderball) plus other boosters after 13 levels. As it usually happens in the game, the bigger the challenge is, the better the rewards are.

it's not possible to get to a marvelous wonderball faster. To reach wonderball faster, players would need to break the streak and move back a wonderball tier 🙂

Hope that answers your question.🙂 Since this is a support question and not an idea, this post will be closed.

If you have more questions or feedback to share, don't hesitate do so 🤗 you may find the main discussion post about Treasure Hunt down below if you'd like to share your thoughts about it:

🦇🦇🦇 New feature - Treasure Hunt and Batula

for any other topics, feel free to open a post in support area or discussions area of this forum.

If you have any specific idea on how to improve a feature in Soda, including Treasure Hunt, feel free to post a new idea. The more details it has, the better it is 🤗. check out Master List of Soda Ideas where you can find ideas already open in order to avoid posting duplicate ideas.

Master List of Soda 💡Ideas💡 (read before posting)!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?