4 in a row problem

KK2
KK2 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi,

There is a glitch in 4 in a row on my windows app. You can see four checked thumbnails ( why not three as is usual), such that it should start, but it doesm't

My game is up to date (no updates available). I'm attaching a screnshot of this presumably glitch.

Hope you fix it soon

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello @KK2 and welcome to Soda community!

Thanks for sharing. Are you in quick match mode (no invitations sent) or play with friends mode (invitations sent)?

When board and tiles are displayed, how many players are you matched with, to make a line together? Are you able to play with 2 players as usual?

Sometimes in my Android mobile, I can also see 4 or 5 avatars in the preliminary phase when the game is searching for available players in quick match mode but then I end up playing with 3 players as usual when the board appears.

I'll ask community manager about this, if this is an anomaly or not πŸ˜€

• Pitty_Kitty

Also your user ID would be helpful:

• what is your game user ID? to find this number tap twice on King logo you see at the top in profile settings of Soda app. More infosΒ here

Thanks

• KK2
    KK2 Posts: 7 Level 2

It was a quick match mode.I was not able to play with nobody at all. Thera was only what I posted above after clicking on tile "4 in a Row" Then I waited long (game was open in a background), and finaly it started. So maybe it was normal, but I don't understand it's pupose. My ID is 1875112988 - maybe now irrelevant. All in all it's a happy end. Thank You very much for Your interest in this subject. Bye bye

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @KK2 I'm glad it got sorted outπŸ™‚

If 4 in a row seems to be stuck when it's looking for players, try to play a level and/or close and reopen the app to help it reconnect with King servers. It helps in my case

Hopefully this was an one-glitch but do let me know if this happens again πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?