Connection problem, long waiting time, loss of my boosters... Help

rizla_rizla
rizla_rizla Posts: 20 Level 2
Hello,

Attached are screenshots of my problems.

I regret that I can no longer play on my PC: Fixed screen, time too long, loss of my boosters, episode lessons and social corner have disappeared.

I can play via Facebook but I do not find these same features.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

Hello @rizla_rizla welcome to the Community. Thank you for translating your question 🙂

I see 2 different things on your screen:

If you see this, without any features 👇

Please try: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

As for the freezing of your screen, we reported this because several PC players are seeing the same thing. The Studio is aware of the issue and is trying to find a fix.

Meanwhile, a player has found a work around: it has something to do with cursor movement. After a loss, the graphics don't freeze until you move the cursor, and they won't resume if you keep it moving. So, as a workaround, I go click where I need to, then let go of my mouse. Several seconds later (usually) animation resumes, and it recognizes that click, so you can do that again for the next click. The added delay between games is not as bad as restarting the app, and you don't lose any accumulated quests.

Hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?