Help needed...

7030932805 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm currently having an ongoing issue where players' game is missing the Season Diorama, features (such as Rescue Buddies, 4-in-arow, etc), quests and more are disappearing. Essentially only the levels are left to play.

I've tried everything, log out, update...but nothing changed.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot!

Answers

• Mofromthe6ix
    Mofromthe6ix Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been getting the same problem for days. Nothing seems to be helping, not getting any support.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @7030932805 @Mofromthe6ix

If you still see the problem after repeating troubleshooting steps 3-4 times on your Soda on app downlaoded from Microsoft store (computer) and latest update is 1.228.400.0 then I'd advise to contact Player Support directly from your Soda app.

• Launch game app, click on cogwheel icon, then "?" icon, "more about events" "what types of extra games featues can I find in my game." Scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, repeat the steps you've already tried in detail and send

If you have trouble with contacting Player Support from your app, click here to fill in your form and don't forget to add you user ID number so your account can be located. (here's how to find it in your Soda app)

Let me know if you experience this problem on a different platform/device (not on Windows computer)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?