Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Completed the chocolate box and got no rewards. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My team leveled up and I got 3rd place in the weekly tournament ( some sort of bubble). I was supposed to get 2 hours of fish and 2 hours of unlimited lives. I only got fish for 30 minutes? Can this be fixed / restored? 1073664087
Welcome to Soda Community @MammyJ
Which challenge did you not receive the rewards from?
I did not receive my rewards from winning the last challenge
Hello @kelizabeth and welcome to King community!
Since you're referring to Candy Crush Saga, I'll pass your question on to candy mod @kiara_wael
This discussion will be moved from Soda community to Candy crush community here 🤗
Have a nice day!