Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I kept getting this message I have internet connection & have done everything you have already suggested, please advise my next step,
kind regards
tracy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @All100
You have a main Support thread 👉 here.
Please answer our questions there. Did you try the suggestion to force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device? Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
As this is a duplicate thread I will close it and refer you to your main thread 👉 here.