Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The still keeps crashing making it very glitchy and slow causing the game and the phone to restart. It's been like that for a few days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just paid for bars and others and didn't receive it
How long is a day in daily calendar? Is it 24hrs? Does a new day always start at same time or does last time played start a new day? There is no timer, but I have lost progress even if I play once in every 24 hr time period.
Thanks in advance!
Hello @Michael2017 welcome to Soda Community
Iโm sorry to hear this. Please try the troubleshooting:
๐ provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->ย not dataย ย that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not dataโ๏ธ)
Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Let me know if this works ๐
@Michael2017 Have you checked your phones storage? My I phone was acting that way because it was too full to function properly. I had to delete unused apps; etc. You might need to clear out the cache. I am quite sure a moderator will come to give you better suggestions. I hope this helps ๐