No syncing of iPhone and laptop

Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

I’ve passed level 10525 on my laptop (windows) so now no syncing with my iphone. . Traveling and letting down my league and my team . When will they sync again???

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator

Hello @Shelleydale

Windows levels are always ahead of levels on mobile devices (this also applies to other King games and will not change).

If you want to keep the levels running in sync on both devices, you might want to wait to play on your laptop until you can play the same levels on both devices.

Here you can see what the last levels are, and as you can see there is a difference of 90 levels.

Have a Sodalicious day 😊

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator

Can you explain to me why you consider your question unanswered? There are no other options. Again Windows levels are 90 levels ahead of mobile levels. This will not change for now.

• Shelleydale

Because it is incomplete. How much of a time difference is there? Is there any rhyme or reason as to the disparity? I have noiw completed both additions, and am unable to play at all. Is it worth waiting for any updates . I think not.

• Shelleydale

So now my laptop has been updated to level 10,720. My iphone continues to be at 10,615. So now there is a 105 level difference, not a 90 level difference as you report. The worst part is that I have no idea when or if any updates are coming.

I have lost levels on my treasure Wonderballs because they suddenly started coming every fourteen levels, where previously they were every seven. and I never know if I will run out of levels.

I am no longer included in any race.

The Buddy game never seems to work when two people are actually doing it.

My question is simple. Have I finished the game? Is there a known time when the levels on iphones will be updated? Is there a schedule in existence so that you know when new levels are coming or is it completely random?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?