How do I get the Team Icon?

Nerakl
Nerakl Posts: 4 Newbie

I would love to be on a team but do not have the Icon for it! How do I get the icon?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Nerakl and welcome to Soda community!

Soda Studio distributes features to different groups of players so it's possible that team feature is currently not available in your game. It may become active in the future when events rotate among players or maybe this means another feature is available instead. More infos here

Unfortunately, players have no influence over getting a feature or not but they may still check frequently whether the game is in its best conditions so features appear when available:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?