Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I haven't been able to play any new levels since the last round started because I have no levels to play and a sign saying "new levels coming soon..." Does any one else have this? ๐ตโ๐ซ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks that is very helpful ๐ ๐ I'm playing on Android and seem to be somewhere in between the two! It's just a shame I can't participate in the challenge ๐
Hello there and welcome to Soda community!
These should be the latest levels:
iOS, Android and HTML5:
Windows pre-release:
Since new levels are released on Fridays, you should expect new levels tomorrow ๐