Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost progress 3 times in a row because the ad that was server for extra moves QUITS PLAYING and the game needs to be rebooted to be able to play again.
AFTER USING BOOSTERS AND HAMMERS IN GAME PLAY THIS MAKES IT AN EXPENSIVE BUG.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Yosca
Sorry about the shouting, but I have been reporting this issue for months now, and using that particular link provided does not permit me to upload the screenshot of the frozen ad.
Hello @DreamDancer
I fully understand that you are angry and frustrated, but I kindly ask you not to use capital letters. This is considered shouting and will not be tolerated. Please read Our House Rules
You can report the ad via this link here.
Or If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:
- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Troubleshooting
- Select thanks for reaching out
- Tap "Contact Us"
Have a Sodalicious day 🙂
Oh ok