My game will not connect to wifi, if I delete and reinstall will I lose my progress?

MelissaJSJ
MelissaJSJ Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't wanna lose my place

Best Answer

• LazariHampton
    LazariHampton Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓

You won't lose your progress if you are using your King account. Just make sure (if you reinstall) to reconnect back in with your King account and your progress should save. I often don't use wifi when I play the games because it causes more lag.

Answers

• LazariHampton
    LazariHampton Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓

You won't lose your progress if you are using your King account. Just make sure (if you reinstall) to reconnect back in with your King account and your progress should save. I often don't use wifi when I play the games because it causes more lag.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @MelissaJSJ and welcome to Soda community!

If you use a King/Facebook account to save your progress, you'll be able to retrieve your levels and gold bars once you (re)install Soda app, anytime and anywhere.

Note that boosters and lives are items saved on your device storage only, this means their data will be likely permanently deleted once you uninstall Soda app and cannot be retrieved when you reinstall Soda app or simply move to a different device.

If your Soda app is currently having connection issues, it's possible your progress made since this issue started is not being saved and synced on King servers. If levels are being saved on your device only but not King servers, they cannot be retrieved later on. That is an occurance if your app displays the error "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" and for that error, only reinstalling the app is the solution to go back to playing normally and saving progress.

If Soda app takes you back to an older progress once you reinstall and log in, I advise to contact King Player Support and ask them to manually restore and update your progress for you.

King Player Support is also able to reinstate lost boosters you purchased but couldn't use.

---

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?