Undo button

Options
1MzJon
1MzJon Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Kimmy's Idea Box

So, I understand this has been suggested many times. However, this being a new year, I'm reminding the makers creators and creatives, that this is an absolute necessity. You see, I have fat fingers ๐Ÿ˜ฉas well as bipolar๐Ÿ˜. This game calms and soothes me while exercising my mind as I abide time๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. It's a very positive, yet challenging distraction. That being said, again, let's at least consider an undo button๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ. Perhaps one could complete a challenge in order to earn one๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. Or as a team reward ๐Ÿค”?..... anyway, happy new year king community๐ŸŽ‰

1 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @1MzJon and welcome to Soda community!

This idea has already been suggested ๐Ÿ™‚ Feel free to expand any of the current active ideas about the undo button:

• Moves. Add ability to undo previous move. Vote the idea HERE
    • Moves, Boosters. Add booster or option to undo previous move. Vote the idea HERE
    • Moves, Purchases. You can undo any move for 15 bars. Vote the idea HERE.

If players vote up and comment in posts of active ideas then it means players are still interested in them.

Posts of duplicate ideas are to be closed and archived to avoid cluttering and votes being split which doesn't help endorse the main idea ๐Ÿค—

thanks for understanding

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?