Power of extras?!?

Options
RashelleR
RashelleR Posts: 1 Newbie

I admit I have taken a very long break from all things Candy Crush so I may be confused. I will try to explain this the best I can. I feel like when I use to play and use any of the powers(whatever you call them… stripes/balls/sprinkle candy etc…) the elimination of blocks was MORE. More animated, more forceful, more effective. It seems like I use them now and either I don’t see much of anything exploding or it is completely invisible and minimal. What happened? Thank you!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @RashelleR and welcome to Soda community!

I've been playing Soda regularly for the last 3 years and I haven't noticed a change in boosters ability/power so I'm not sure I can answer so I'll forward your message to community manager 🙂

when was the last time you played Soda more or less?

for example I've always seen that color bomb+ color bomb combo destroys 1 layer of blockers

while color bomb+coloring candy combo destroys 2 layers of blockers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @RashelleR

I heard back from CM; it seems boosters ability to destroy blockers has not changed over the years.

However the destruction effect might seem less explosive or not as visible as before because recently animations have been tweaked and gameplay speed has been increased following players' feedback.

Unless you're referring to a different Candy Crush game and not Candy Crush Soda Saga 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?