Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE COMMUNITY. I JOINED DUE TO MY GAME BEING CHANGED BUT SINCE IT IS BACK TO NORMAL, I NO LONGER WANT TO BE IN THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the reply. Yes I would like to delete the acct. I joined because I was having an issue with the game being changed. However, it has been fixed and I really dont get involved with atll this mail every day. Everyone is very nice and I appreciate all the responses from so many nice folks.
Hello @Gloriarose Are you sure you want to delete your Community account? Please note this is permanent!
I'll forward your wish. Thank you for joining us 🤗
Hi @Gloriarose and welcome to the Community!
There is not any reason to delete your account!
You can remain a Community member, without participating, if you think that you have not much time for this!
Who knows, you may some time in the future need to ask again a question about your game! 🙂