Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It says completed and asks me to claim my prizes, but it won’t allow me to do it. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @penken
Could it be that you completed the quests on multiple devices? I also play on multiple devices, and I can only collect the rewards on the device where I completed the quests.
For example, if you completed quest 3 on a phone and all other quests on a tablet or computer, you can only claim the quest 3 reward on your phone. You cannot claim the rewards of the other quests on your phone.
Wish I could help more. I would contact King they can help you I think. Good luck again
Yes I am aware of that. I am trying to claim my earned rewards, not the DELUXE ones. But thanks for a prompt reply.
If you are trying to claim the one that says unlock. That column you have to pay money to unlock it. The left side is free the right cost money. Hope this helps