Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This has only been happening for the last month or so.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Blondie10
I see you posted about this issue before in this community
Unfortunately we cannot help if we don't have more infos and context as we cannot physically look into your device. We can only rely on you 🙂
Please provide these details:
Don't hesitate to ask if you need futher directions to find these infos
Thank you!
I am having the same problem for the last 6 months and it's getting worse. Every time I am on an extremely difficult level and just about to complete it, I get kicked out. I am about to uninstall this game. Every time I ask for help I get the same automatic reply ', make sure you have enough data, restart your tablet, clear cache, uninstall and reinstall etc, etc. Nothing works and I am fed up!
Hello @Mackman444 and welcome to Soda community!
Sorry to hear about this. You might want to check this guide
Also troubleshooting steps might help:
*If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
Let me know if the issue persists 🙂
Erase your catch