Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have iOS 12 and every time I enter in the game I lost a life and it don not open.
Could you help me please.
?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cblanza welcome to Soda Community
I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with the game. You say you lose a life and it won’t open. What do you mean? Does it mean you can’t play a level because you’re game crashes?
Apple devices currently have iOS 16.3 so iOS 12 is not that up to date. That may be why you’re having problems with your game. Please check for device updates.
You can find more info and options 👉 here.
Good luck 🍀