Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do you play level 1780
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
I was lucky to combine Colorbomb + Coloring Candy!
Then everything was much easier!
Hello @marin74 welcome to Soda Community
I checked the level, it’s a super hard level.
I had Swedish delight fish as my Daily Bonus and I combined the fish with a Coloring Candy. The fish hit the peppermint sticks and can clear the licorice as well.
As you can see from my screenshots below, I managed to complete the level with the Daily Bonus (Swedish fish = double fish).
Good luck, and I'm sure you will succeed in winning this level!
I haven't made it that far yet but you might be able to ask the mod for that game or look it up on YouTube