Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I thought that King games were offline in Russia right now. If so, how can a Russian player have 12,854 yellow in first place and the player in second only has 1,067. Is this correct?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is new to me. Russia is offline 🤔
what about Ukraine? Do King gives them extra gold bars? 🤪
Thank you for clarifying that for me.
Hi @Peggy-6 and welcome to Soda community
The player might be someone who uses Russian spoken in Russia as language in his device.
Soda app retrieves infos about region and language to translate its text from device settings.
I live in Italy but my Soda app is in English (as all my other apps) and has UK as my country because I changed my device settings and picked English spoken in UK
As for the candies amount, it doesn't look that suspicious.
I managed that amount of candies myself when I passed 6 new episodes in a weekend 😅
Thanks for your feedback 😁 I'll forward it