🕵️ Detective Season - Help us solve the case of the missing candy!

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,273 Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Discussions

Detective Season has arrived! We need your help to solve the case of the missing candy.

For this season, you’re going to need to pay attention to all the details in order to solve the case of the missing candy. Already at the crime scene, Kimmy has discovered that someone has stolen the yellow candy and replaced it with a fake. Who is the culprit? Complete quests and play through the weekly season passes to discover clues and figure out who stole the candy.

🕵️ How does it work?

In this season it is extra important to finish up your quests in time in order to discover the clues. Complete the weekly Season Passes in order to gain clues to who committed the crime. Pay attention to these clues, and make sure you don’t forget to finish the Season Pass. 

At the end of the season you will help Kimmy point out who stole the candy, so make sure you figure out all the clues!

🕵️ What can I win?

The Season Pass will reward you with different sweet rewards such as boosters and free lives.

🕵️ When will I see it?

This first chapter of Detective Season runs from the 6th of March to the 2nd of April, but keep your eyes open – there will be more mysteries to solve!

🕵️ Why do I not have Detective Season in my game?

It's occasionally possible that you'll only get the diorama in your game, without the Season Pass even though you can see other players playing the Season Pass. Do not worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

We try to keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. The chances are you'll have another event in your game when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you have new content in your game.

Did you miss out on the clues? Or do you want to discuss your theories with other players! Check out the weekly Detective Season discussion threads. 

Help us make Soda even better, let us know what you think of this season.

• How do you like the art, visuals and music of this season?
  • Did you enjoy the Season Pass and the rewards?
  • Was this Season easy or difficult to understand?
  • Let us know any feedback you can think of!

💫 No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?