Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I collected well over 250 hrs of free play time, but have run out of levels to play twice. Consequently, I have lost a minimum of 8 days (196 hrs) of free play time waiting for new levels. How do I get those back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nanalee6221 and welcome to Soda community!
Once timer of timed lives or booster starts countdown, it cannot be stopped/paused; exceeding time cannot be stored to be used later, I'm sorry.
Players at the end of content are advised to purchase timed items after new levels are released on Fridays to be able to use them at the fullest. If purchased items are lost, King Player Support offers replacement while items won for free cannot be replaced if lost.
In any case, here are directions fo King Player Support, should you need it 🙂:
Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️
How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!