Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased (unlocked) the deluxe play on 3/2 for $5.99 now it’s telling me to pay again, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mysweetbuckeye
No, it didn't change from I know. The pass can lock up again for those remaining rewards that correspond to quests not yet completed. Once all quests are completed, the pass is unlocked both for free and purchased rewards.
You shouldn't pay twice for the same rewards, of course. However it's not clear to me which situation you're in. If by the time you completed all quests the pass does not grant you access to the rewards you already paid for, I advise you to contact King Player Support and ask them to send you your rewards because something went wrong.
Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️
How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!
It was unlocked for less than 24 hours. Now it’s requesting I pay again. In the past it was unlocked until the event expired. What has changed? I shouldn’t have to pay again for the same deluxe pass rewards. And to reply to your questions I have 2 more quests to complete.
Hello @mysweetbuckeye and welcome to Soda community!
The pass, both for free and purchasable rewards, is unlocked when all quests are completed.
Have you completed all the quests yet?
Thanks 🙂