Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Does it take days for anyone else to get new levels once you've reached the end? I really wish they would release a while bunch at a time. Takes way too long in between
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@wgagnon here is a link with more info ⤵️ (I think the whole studio took a long vacation 🤪)
@wgagnon I hear you! I waited 4 days for the next levels to be released. Previously, I was on a roll for the first time, winning high score two weeks in a row. I was determined to win the 3rd time to get that grand prize! I waited, waited & waited. FINALLY, I opened the game today and saw the new release. I worked all day on it, finished to level 11125, and I only made it to 3rd place so far.
I was really looking forward to winning that prize!