Why can’t I watch ads and get extra moves anymore?

Options
Nawg1980
Nawg1980 Posts: 1 Newbie

I used to watch the ads and get 5 extra moves and that isn’t an option anymore. I also used to get prizes when I helped my team get 4 in a row but now we get the line and I don’t get the prizes

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nawg1980 and welcome to Soda community!

As for the ads, that may happen; ads feature may be temporarily absent and then reappear again in the future. Not all players have ads feature at the same time so it rotates among players.

As for 4 in a row, that should only happen if you didn't contribute in completing a column or row together. If you do contribute and that happens then it's an anomaly and we can investigate 🙂

Would you please let me know if this issue still happens after your try troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

If still happens after troubleshooting please provide these details:

• which device do you use? (make and model)
    • what's your game ID number? How to find your user ID on Soda app: here
    • Would you be able to take screenshots of 4 in a row glitch? It'd be very helpful

thanks

---

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,062 Level 4
    Options

Ad's sometimes appear and sometimes absent..be prepared.. and try to complete 4 rows in columns yourself. U will definitely got rewards.

• mrbeeg
    mrbeeg Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

I am also not seeing the ads any longer. One day I did & then the next day gone. I've done the trouble shooting listed above & still no ads. I am at level 9759 in the game.

• MarijaS
    MarijaS Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to watch the ads and get 5 extra moves and that isn’t an option anymore. Since I made my firs payment for coins ads are gone.

• Lauchlan_1
    Lauchlan_1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Very disappointing.

• Lauchlan_1
    Lauchlan_1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m so frustrated with the game now. No chance to get extra moves anymore. I paid for a boost last week for the first time ever and lost the opportunity for ads? I will never pay again and am ready to quit the game after years of playing.

• Koufetta
    Koufetta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I also haven’t been able to see ads that allow extra moves for many months. It doesn’t make my play fun anymore, especially when I only need a move or two to move on with the game. Please bring back extra moves

• raheman2757pppp
    raheman2757pppp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Watch ads not available watching video no work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?