Options
yadap
yadap Posts: 3 Newbie

I want sync my account on facebook

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @yadap and welcome to Soda community!

Could you elaborate the context a bit more?

Which platform do you play Soda on? App or Facebook site?

Which device do you use? Make and model

Which kind of account have you been using to save progress up til now? Facebook or King account (simply email address and password)

And which kind of account would you link to link to the previous one?

thanks

• yadap
    yadap Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is my mobile and candy app

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @yadap

thanks for the device infos, I see that you play on Soda app but it's not quite clear to me what you'd like to do, which accounts you'd like to sync together.

There's no setting in Soda app on mobile devices that allows to sync a FB account and King account together. It's occasionally possible the Soda app shows you a pop-up message offering you the option to move away from Facebook login and create a King account.

if the game app doesn't show that message, you're using a Facebook account to save progress and you wish not to use it anymore, then you would need to have a computer to sync the FB account and King accounts together in order to be able to log in to your King account when you play Soda on your mobile device.

If you don't have a King account already, please create one on your Soda app on your mobile device

then with a computer visit www.king.com, click on "games" on the left, "log in" on the right, use your King account credentials to enter and then follow these instructions to sync a Facebook account to your King account. When you next log in to King account on your Soda app you'll find all your progress made with your Facebook account

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?