Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm done. The way the game is set up now makes no sense. I have played for 4 to 5 years now and have spend plenty of money to become good at the game and then with the changes I have to start all over which is going to cost me more money. I rather put my money in other games that are going to be more consistent. I have won many of the weekly contests including 10 to 15 on the 3 week contests.