Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm winning and they stop me not fair...a joke
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dttorres07 and welcome to Soda community!
I'm afraid I don't understand what happened. Did your game app crash?
which event were playing?
If an event ended and you didn't receive your prize, please contact Player Support and ask them to send the items to you
How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subptopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I didn't receive my reward". Fill in the form and send.