Kimmy's Arcade: Hate the Changes! But I save $1,000/month...

candi0914
candi0914 Posts: 1 Newbie

I guess I have mixed feelings about the price changes to advance levels. It was such a great deal when it was 4 coins to continue, now every increasing level has a higher price up to 56 or so coins!!

I would buy $200 every weekend and binge play Kimmy's arcade for all of the great prizes! Now, I wait for it to be free and then I just log out prizes around level 5 or so when the selections won't be able to clear the board.

I guess I should be grateful I would spend almost $1,000/month on that game. Now it's not worth it. It's cheaper just to buy the hand swap, stripped lollipop or single lollipop. My Monthly gaming bill has gone down to $50/month.

I really with they would return the game to the original. Not only that but the prizes now are really lame. It really just has the pre-game booster stripe and hard candy, which again, so much cheaper just to buy some coins.

Also I've reached the end of the game, so it was fun to have something to do while I wait for new levels to be constructed. Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?