Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For two days it says I missed a day every time I play a game and asks for 6 gold bars each time even though it doesnt take it.. I also didnt get my daily booster. I also get a lot of blank screens when I go to watch an ad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For 7 days now this is still going on. No daily boosters. Keeps says I've missed a da every single time I start a new game. So frustrating. I've sent my info but nothing has changed.
My ID is 1033506656 and my device is a Samsung S8
Hello @shelby64ster1 welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry you are experiencing this problem 😔 We have reported this and the developers of the game are still investigating this issue, but unfortunately don't have a solution yet.Â
Can you tell me what kind of device do you play the game on (make and model), amd what is your game id? Tap or click HERE how to find.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
No update. Turned off device. Still doing it. I never receive daily booster because of it saying I've missed a day every single time I play a new game. Frustrating
Go into your App Store and see if you need to update the game if not try restarting your device