Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not receive the tier 4 soda Supreme prizes and I Advanced to the fifth tier. Can I get them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @IreneOver
Sorry to hear you didn’t receive your rewards. The Community cannot send rewards or replacements so you have to contact King Player Support. If you happen to play on mobile:
If you don’t play on mobile, you can use this link 👉 HERE :
Neither did I and I don’t understand why because I said I sent this to the game but I don’t think that works