Game crashing/freezing

Options
GailDallas
GailDallas Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi, I hope I can get some help? Yesterday I got so fed up with my candy crush soda freezing and without thinking I just deleted both my candy crush soda and candy crush saga games… with success (soda is no longer freezing) but now my problem is that I have lost my gold bars, and in game boosters but the biggest loss was losing my 8 lollipops that smash the whole game….

i do hope you can look into this for me and restore my previous purchases and game boosters.

sincere regards

Gail Dallas {lifetime candy player}

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Gail @GailDallas🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you had to delete your game and lost your saved boosters because of that.

** If you have acquired any of your boosters by winning Wonder Balls and through events, I am sorry to say that, those boosters won't be restored!

But, since you have lost your purchased items also, all those items will be reimbursed by the King team. You just need to contact the King Support team. You have 2 ways to do it...

1) On your mobile or Windows 10 App Home page, click on the "Settings" - "Cog Wheel" icon --> You will find a ? (Question Mark icon) on your Candy Soda game home page to go to Customer Support team.

2) Click on 👉️this link👈️and you will find instructions to reach them.

If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment, and I can give you step by step suggestions on what to do👍️

Hope everything works out and you will receive your boosters quickly.

Have a Sodalicious rest of the day🍬🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?