Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game keeps lagging on your end. I keep loosing all my bottles. It constantly shows game not responding. I play every day and keep loosing achievements.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done all of that. Even reset to factory settings.
Welcome to Soda Community @Elffie2704
Sorry to hear this, I haven’t seen other reports.
Please check for game and device updates and clear the cache.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data