Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why am I not receiving my rewards for a while now. It says "oops something went wrong"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes when I try to watch a video for rewards or extra moves it jjust goes black and I have to close the program What’s happening?
This is the message I'm getting can someone help me figure this out
I'm having the same problem but with a different message that says" you missed a day do you want to start over or continue" i pressed continue but it won't continue.
Please help