Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Rescue buddies is working behind the scenes but there is just a constant updating circle going round and no rewards being received?
playing on iPhone 14 plus
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have completed it but there is no reward?
It just spins for me too, even though I've already reached the end of the game. I lost a lot of stars.
Mine is not counting all the stars, it stopped at 6, I’ve beat many many many levels and nothing more is showing up.
Hello @Terrivanns
Do you mean you see the avatars don't get a profile picture but keep spinning around? I noticed that last week too, but rewards were given.
Are you playing new levels, but no stars are added in Rescue Buddies?
Pic of what’s happening