👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• Manchego
    Manchego Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I agree with this 100%. I'm constantly sending lives and boosters to everyone that requests. Sometimes the same players more than 1x a day. Not once do 99% of them return the favour. I had a really good day 2 days ago where the same 2 people kept sending, but nothing before or after. I'm constantly having to cancel the booster request because time has expired. I'm wondering if people are purposely ignoring others needs. It takes 2 seconds to click the help button.

If they ever change Candy Crush to this new method they have for Soda Crush, it will create madness. Already these are the only two games I play, and I now fee extreme less joy opening Soda Crush because of the new request lives method.

• mimicheri
    mimicheri Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'm having the same issues with getting lives and boosters. I do not like this new format. I get many requests everyday for lives and boosters and never get any in return. Please go back to the old format.

• jan286
    jan286 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I agree. I will send about 20 lives. Never get any back. Before things changed I would get at least 20 each night. Spend alot and not getting fixed

• LizaStandsh
    LizaStandsh Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

All The CC Games are Gone from Facebook!

• spinidaho
    spinidaho Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am having the same problem. There is no way that NONE of my friends are giving me lives. This has been going in for several days, and it’s a little sketchy.

• lacie1218
    lacie1218 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I too have the exact problem. Not one of my friends ever help. ???

This needs to addressed and fixed asap please!

• TheRealLyonnesse
    TheRealLyonnesse Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I’m sick of it too. We get so few lives compared to the old way. When I open the app I get asked to send lives and I do. I then give hundreds of lives a day while being ‘grateful’ for the miserly life the system hands out.. it’s totally illogical - why create games and stop people playing them? It’s money of course. I won’t pay for anything. It feels like cheating. I reckon if I were ever to pay for something the algorithm would keep dishing out lives to make me spend more. Adverts are annoying but preferable to this, so I think I’m going to delete the App if they don’t switch back soon

• stacey0909
    stacey0909 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Idk but the fact that they took the sending and receiving of lives with friends away has made me completely irate. Once again they find a way to change something that many people have relied on to play. They find a greedy way to rip off the players (again. Also with the price they charge for things like gold bars when you practically need them at times to pass certain levels and whatnot). Not saying that they shouldn’t charge but they should make the prices more reasonable for what you get

I’m HOPING they change it back to the way it was bc I have a feeling they have gotten many complaints about that feature changing. Not cool!!

• stacey0909
    stacey0909 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I dont know what we have to do to get the "king people" to listen and actually DO something about it. I send lives and boosters this new way they set up and I get NOTHING in return. I would hate for us all to quit the game but its getting to be especially ridiculous AND expensive to play. WHEN OH WHEN will they change it back to not having a limit of sending and/or receiving of lives like it used to be????

PLEASE go back to the way it was!!! It keeps getting more expensive just to play the darn game. I'm pretty sure I speak for many when it comes to this bonehead move of them changing the way in which we play. Uhhhhhh!!!!

• MaryVol
    MaryVol Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have the same issue and it is frustrating. Hope it gits fixed soon!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?