Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lately, I have been unable to ask for or receive Lives from Team Players. Does anyone know why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Yosca, I don't know anything about this Social Hub you are talking about. When requesting Lives, there are Friends that I can ask and there is also Teams (see Screenshot) which are people who are not on my Friends List. FYI, I play on my Laptop computer
Hello @Irene_Nagle If you have the updated Social Hub and your team mates are in your friends list, you can request lives there. If they’re not already in your friends list you can share a link in the thread new friendship system
I don't know