Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why am I unable to purchase gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Yosca!
Welcome to Soda Community @Bruno10 @BadPooh246
Your piggy bank can be found in the store. Please check HERE
Welcome to Soda Community @dmh1061
Please check if your game is connected to the servers: Force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
I’ve been asking the same question for over a week. PLEASE HELP
Why can’t I retrieve my gold bars my pig is full
Don't know