Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I connect to facebook and there is no problem with the internet. However, I haven't been able to watch videos for two months. What can be the solution?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @klara1978
There is no solution to getting ads! Neither you nor we at the Community have any influence on this. The Game Studio decides which group of players will see ads!
BTW I think you were lucky to have this feature in your game, I've been playing since 2015 and have never seen videos for extra moves or boosters. 🙃
Welcome to Soda Community @klara1978
There is a known Facebook issue and all King games have vanished.
They are aware of it and are working on getting them all back asap.
As for the ads; the video advertising feature, like all advertising and promotional features, is still a test feature in the game. Sometimes the Game Studio switches the groups of players that can see advertisements. Also, in some cases, the video feature may be missing due to temporary issues. Make sure you have the latest game and device updates and hopefully you will see this feature again 🤗
I can't connect to mine