100 Levels Max!

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 23,310 Level 5
edited August 2023 in Ideas

Hello everyone in the Soda Forum Community! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹

It's my first time that I'm going to come up with my own idea to give some game improvements that I can do my best.

Well here we go! My main idea is to create a feature of the floating window in the left corner (as always in events) called "100 levels max" how does this event work? Here are my 3 rules:

1- Pass the 100 levels;

2- The more you pass the level, the more you earn boosters and gold bars at each level;

3- Each level of 10 by 10, has several types of much better Wonderballs.

And those were the 3 rules of my idea! Also this event has a unique difficulty which is "Super easy" to be able to combine sweets more smoothly and easier to master the levels in this event. After completing these 100 levels, the game event will say that the player will have to complete everything from the beginning (from level 1), so the event will remain to complete the 100 levels again, but there is only one small detail, the duration will be two weeks. But don't worry, the two-week event will reset once the timer runs out.

So, what did you guys think of my idea, including the moderators? I just did my best so that Soda players can pass very difficult levels.

@Pitty_Kitty @Yosca

Please leave your votes which is very important if you like my idea.

Have a great day and thank you!

16 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?