Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game is offline but I have no problems of internet connection. I can't upload any of the activities to play. I performed all the actions you advice to solve the problems but nothing.
What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yosca
I followed all the instructions in the above thread and nothing changed. Now I will write you following your info on the form for bugs and tech issues. I hope to return to play.
Thanks
Lara
Hello @birdbird welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry about this 😕 Did you check this thread in Help Center? 👇
If that doesn't help either, scroll down to “Contact Us” fill in the form -> correct game, topic “bugs or technical issues” subtopic “I have connections issues”
Oh ok