🧳 Adventure Season - The Final Chapter 🍬 Which option do you prefer?

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
edited September 2023 in Discussions

We're making an exciting twist in the Adventure Season! Chapter 2 is wrapping up this Thursday August 17, and we're jumping right into the final part of the story - Chapter 3, starting this Friday!

We've got a treat for you - Chapter 3 will be a power-packed weekend adventure running from Friday August 17 to Friday August 25 only. As you may have noticed, in Chapter 2 there was a limit on how many clues you could collect daily - but don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to collect clues at your own pace, in Chapter 3 you'll be able to collect as many clues as you want without any time limitations.

What will Kimmy discover during the final part of Adventure Seaoson, and where will she travel? Make sure to play Soda this weekend to see the final Chapter of this season.

Now, let's get your thoughts on something. During Adventure Seasons, we've been conducting a couple of tests where you players will have had two different versions of the Collection System.

In Test 1 during Chapter 2: We limited the number of clues you could collect per day.

In Test 2 during Chapter 3: We let you collect as many clues as you wanted per day, with no limit.

We're excited to know which option you preferred! Do you prefer having a limited amount of clues to collect per day with a slower pace, or do you prefer being able to collect the clues as quick as possible? Your feedback is vital in making the Candy Crush Soda Saga experience even better. Drop your thoughts and let's make this game even more fun together! 🍭🎉

🧳 Adventure Season - The Final Chapter 🍬 Which option do you prefer? 76 votes

Test 1 - I like to have limit of clues I'm able to collect per day
11%
Andres-2Courtney1990Mnoo445566jayjay21ShereeswPaulaB1Lucky99boyPetermole1970oze_j 9 votes
Test 2 - I want to be able to collect as many clues I want per day
88%
Werner_CichyDallas-2Lil'_Mommarem13KerriebearwithmeMiladyRMountainMomKingsDaughter14Itzalgud2019rebelchildPrincess_JessicafreddyjudyIvyling79dawntuerslynnigreddycandyDesertBirdQueenofEverythingmom2twinsplus1 67 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?