Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm quite attached to my original avatar. How can I get it back? It's not one of the ones offered now. It's a cartoon of a grey cat dressed up as a leprechaun
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Suelynjukes Do you mean the avatars here in the Community? There have been some changes and at the moment it is only possible to have and to choose the avatars shown. Only when you have reached level 5 can you choose your own profile picture.
Now, I haven't played Soda in a while... but is there an option to remove an option and the game will replace it with a new one?