💭 What do you think about the Golden Pin in Soda? ✨

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,406 Community Manager
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Hello Soda Players!

We hope you're enjoying your journey through playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! Today, I want to shed some light on a special feature that you may or may not have noticed in your game - The Golden Pin! ✨

The Golden Pin feature serves two exciting roles. Firstly, it's the pop up you receive after completing a level on your first try. See image example below.

Secondly, once you beat a level on the first try, that level turns golden on the map in the Diorama. This way, your fantastic achievement is marked on your journey, creating a trail of golden milestones that showcase your Soda expertise.

Currently, we’re experimenting with removing the pop up that appears after you beat a level on the first try (see image 1) and keeping only the trail of Golden Pins in the levels on the Diorama. We are trying this in order to speed up the game and make it easier and quicker for you to continue playing–but we want to hear your thoughts!

What do you think about the Golden Pin pop up you get after beating a level for the first time? Please explain why you think so.

💭 What do you think about the Golden Pin in Soda? ✨ 54 votes

I like the Golden Pin pop-up
50%
hhbbNoodyPoohCourtney1990mahtaMnoo445566namal_butt_01KingsDaughter14rebelchildfreddyjudyversita13greddycandyHeidisan66LeFlarcanemoe75kawaiifofuJONH10PaulaB1bubbalManchegojting 27 votes
I don't like the Golden Pin pop-up
50%
Bettyboop-3Andres-2rem13KerrieMiladyRLa LeyMountainMomDieOmimikeshavrfvictoria1967Princess_JessicaCalamity_CoyoteCassDRacoon7Amoonmoonpenken2010teeweipingsteventsengSApple2Patsie 27 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?