Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can’t I ever get help whenever I need help it tells me I have no lives so I hit friends and no once has anyone helped ? How do I fix this ????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same position with me friend requests for lives and others matters I solved immediately but then I send request for lives and other things don’t listen anyone so I thinks I doesn’t send others no lives and others things what’s mean of friends