4 in a row rewards not given

Options
piatiffi
piatiffi Posts: 14 Level 2

It has happened 4 times now, that I'm not given my rewards after completing 4 in a row.

Why is that? Is it a flaw in the system?

Comments

• Alejandra1810
    Alejandra1810 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @piatiffi @Alejandra1810 and welcome Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that. We haven't been informed of issues regarding 4 in a row.

If this issue persists after checking troubleshooting steps please let me know so we can send a report to community manager to have this investigated:

• Check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

-----------------

Also if an event fails to provide rewards, please contact Player Support directly from Soda app and ask them if they can send them back to you

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings (gear icon)- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subptopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I didn't receive my reward". Fill in the form and send.

• piatiffi
    Options

Well I'm on a PC with a Windows 10.

I will send a message as you are suggesting.

Thanks

Pia

• piatiffi
    Options

Alejandra has the same issue

• ronnie60
    ronnie60 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Had the same issue yesterday

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?