Friends

Options
lgilman
lgilman Posts: 2 Newbie

All of my many many friends from the past of playing have disappeared so I get to play 5 times ,I can help others request boosters,this is not good,I’m sure I’m doing something wrong just can’t figure it out.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @lgilman and welcome to Soda community!

The system that allows players to ask and send lives and boosters has been removed yesterday (more infos here). this means we can't exchange boosters in Social Hub icon anymore.

We can exchange lives through the old lives system that has been brought back:

• We can ask for/send lives to our friends and teammates: tap on Lives (Red Heart) icon and visit "get help" section. Here we can ask for lives to many friends at once and also grant many lives requests at once
    • We can ask for/send lives to teammates: tap on Teams icon and tap on "ask" button and grant your teammates' requests in chat
    • We can also send lives to friends individually: visit friends list in Social Hub, tap on friend's avatar picture and tap on "send"

The friends list has not been affected by this change. You should still be able to visit Social Hub icon and find all your friends in "Friends" section

Try to check for Soda app updates -clear cache- restart device - open Soda app - play any level a few times to see if the game reconnects to the servers and updates the system 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?