brigitteh Posts: 19 Level 2

Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Comments

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,807 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @brigitteh

I'm not sure what's in level 2160 but the best advice I can give you is to just use the "Supersonic" lollipop.

There are some levels that are impossible to complete without using this lollipop unless you're one of the special players who is really good at playing this game. I'm afraid not everyone is like that including me. πŸ™‚

Oh, you might want to ask @Rock2233 who I think is one of that special player. πŸ™‚

• brigitteh
    brigitteh Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I don’t have any supersonic lollipop. I like to use them when I’m stuck. It’s funny how not a lot of people know about them. Have a great day. Oh and by the way I finally passed the level.

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,807 Level 5
    Options

You're welcome @brigitteh! 😊

I'm happy for you that you passed this level. Try accumulating a bunch of Supersonic lollipops and also the other lollipop hammers along with boosters before playing continuously so you won't run out.

You can collect Supersonic lollipops through weekly Bake the Cake, Treasure Hunt if you reached Legendary & sometimes Shipmates. Only use this when necessary. A lot of times if you use boosters especially coloring candy and color bomb together along with the fish, you can complete the hard levels easily.

Have fun playing and have a great day yourself! πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?