Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi I finished first in a weekly race and I did 3 weekly podium series but I didn't receive the prizes in the weekly and not in the three series.
Can the prize be recovered?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @tufy 🙂
I am sorry to hear this! Please try to force close your apps, check for game and device updates and log back in. Replay some levels, this will help to reconnect to the servers.
If you still haven't received your rewards, please contact King Player Support as they can check your game. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to findÂ
Let me know if it helps 🙂