💭 Let us know what you think about Streaks in game 🍬

Options
13»

Comments

• penken2010
    penken2010 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options
    1. In your opinion, do these streaks somehow affect or impact the way you play the game? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either:
    2. 1) Daily Login Rewards - I love these, but the prizes aren’t as great, but I have only made it to 218! I would never buy the next day w Gold Bars.

1. 2) Treasure Hunt- hmmm, Is this Batula? My least favorite, I have only made it to uncommon.
    2. 3) Rainbow Streak - these frustrate me, Inam glad you changed it where you only lose 1 bottle! Thank you.

1. Is it important for you to keep the streaks going? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either:
    2. 1) Daily Login Rewards - Yes, I try not to lose progress 2) Treasure Hunt - not that important to me?

1. 3) Rainbow Streak - It is important, but if I lose, my bottles disappear one by one. I love the bonuses you get, but I can rarely keep all 5 bottles.

1. In your usual gameplay, what are some of the things you have done to keep up a streak? Please explain .

this is redundant. I am skipping this question sorry

1. What is your opinion about the rewards received from these streaks? Please explain your answer with an example referring to one of the three streaks and name the chosen streak (either: 1) Daily Login Rewards, 2) Treasure Hunt, 3) Rainbow Streak) at the beginning.
    2. What is your favorite streak and why?

My fav is the Daily Login. Easy to achieve.

1. What is you least favorite streak and why?

Treasure Hunt with Batula - too hard to achieve

1. Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share about the streak-system? (e.g. likes, dislikes, feedback, improvements, etc.)

Yes, I don’t like 5 min boosters! Come on guys.We spend billions of $$$ on this game and you cheap out with a 5 min booster? We deserve better boosters and more ways to earn gold like the Rewards Pass! Please stop adding so many ULTRA hard levels so often. I love the Bakery and the chat feature. Give us a way to communicate with other players please. I know I am off-topic but I am frustrated! Please make the CC games fun again! Thank you! 😁

• JayCrazy
    JayCrazy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Rainbow Streak:

Poor gamesmanship to loose them all after failing a level. I’m 4000+ and frustrated to pass 5 levels only to reset.

…Finish playing

…Move in to another game

…The game has turned stingy and is no longer fun. All you seem to want is my wallet.

On a constructive note, double fish should be the fifth rainbow streak - they give you the best advantage, but do not guarantee the win.

Ultimately, cut the nonsenses and make the game fun, and most importantly, playable again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?